Complete Wellness Center of Orange City is proud to offer an array of in-office diagnostic services.
- In office x-rays – Not only can our doctors at CWC review x-rays, but we can take them as well. Our office is equipped with an x-ray machine that allows us to potentially diagnose your condition in minutes instead of days.
- Nerve Conduction Studies & Electromyography (NCV/EMG) – A test that measures the speed of conduction that an electrical impulse has through an individual’s nerve. This test is used to diagnose nerve damage or destruction.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (MSK US) – This form of imaging uses sound waves to create pictures of tendons, muscles, joints, and ligaments throughout the body. Ultrasound is commonly used to diagnose strains, tears, or sprains; in addition to other soft tissue injuries.
- Range of Motion (ROM) & Manual Muscle Testing (MMT) – We can digitally and manually measure and quantify movement and strength, as well as assess joint integrity and flexibility.
- We can also order Blood Work, MRI & CT Scans when medically necessary and appropriate for your situation.
"Everyone here is great! They're all very nice and personable. Dr. Rollman is great and is very good at what he does. We would highly recommend this office."
-Josh K. via Facebook
"I have been a patient here on and off for 15 years. The staff is always super helpful and the doctors always take their time with my care. Other chiro's rush from one adjustment to the next, this is not the way at Complete Wellness. Massage therapy here is fantastic as well. They even offer a monthly massage club that gets you discounts on your massages."
-Brad F. via Yelp
"Love it here! The staff is great and Doctor Rollman is fantastic. After the first few visits I was already feeling so much better. Thanks to everyone there who treats me like family and always greets me with a smile."
-Tanya L. via Facebook