Weight loss struggles affect millions of Americans. Some are able to achieve their weight goals with little outside help, but others aren’t so fortunate. Despite repeated attempts to lose weight, these individuals are unsuccessful and may be tempted to give up. But there is another solution! Medically directed weight loss programs, like the one offered by Wellspring Health, can provide the guidance and structure people need to lose weight and keep it off.
These customized weight loss programs are supervised by a medical professional to ensure you are receiving the nutrition you need while still losing weight safely. Find out if you’re a good candidate for this type of weight loss program below.
Common Qualities of Candidates For Medically Supervised Weight Loss
Not everyone who wants to lose weight needs supervision. Those who do best on medically supervised weight loss programs:
- Are significantly overweight or obese.
- Have tried repeatedly to lose weight on their own and failed.
- Have a medical condition that makes it difficult to lose weight or exercise.
- Take medications that may affect their ability to lose weight or diet.
- Are concerned about proper nutrition when attempting to lose weight.
- Need help re-thinking the way they approach food (i.e. emotional eaters)
- Respond well to programs in which they have to check in with another person.
Medically Supervised Weight Loss At Wellspring Health
The medically supervised weight loss program at Wellspring Health is a non-surgical program that is customized to the individual participant’s goals taking into account age, body type, lifestyle, and medical conditions. Participants are supervised directed by Dr. Rollman with support from the Wellspring Health team. We use medically proven methods based on outcomes and effectiveness to develop our custom weight-loss plans and work with individuals who want to achieve both short- and long-term weight loss in Orange City and the surrounding areas.
Learn more about our medically supervised weight loss program, by clicking here or call The Complete Wellness Center of Orange City at 386-775-6879 to schedule a consultation with our Weight Loss Consultant to discuss whether or not our program is right for you.