Wellspring Health, “The Complete Wellness Center of Orange City” and the Coastal Spine and Injury Center in Daytona, is proud to offer an array of in-office diagnostic services.
- In-office X-rays: Not only can our doctors at CWC review X-rays, but we can take them as well. Our office is equipped with an X-ray machine that allows us to potentially diagnose your condition in minutes instead of days.
- Nerve Conduction Studies & Electromyography (NCV/EMG): A test that measures the speed of conduction that an electrical impulse has through an individual’s nerve. This test is used to diagnose nerve damage or destruction.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (MSK US): This form of imaging uses sound waves to create pictures of tendons, muscles, joints, and ligaments throughout the body. Ultrasound is commonly used to diagnose strains, tears, or sprains; in addition to other soft tissue injuries.
- The range of Motion (ROM) & Manual Muscle Testing (MMT): We can digitally and manually measure and quantify movement and strength, as well as assess joint integrity and flexibility.
- We can also order Blood Work, MRI & CT Scans when medically necessary and appropriate for your situation.
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office
We accept most major medical insurance as well as auto insurance and workers compensation.
Since there are so many plans and coverage can vary, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment.